Industrial architecture is under going a dramatic change throughout the world and this change is also perceptible in India. There is growing realisation of the need for an integrated approach to architecture,engineering and all related services for the design of a modern,efficient industrial building.
When an industrial facility is designed, the future direction of the industry must be considered. Thus the expansion and future needs of the facility are an important consideration. In any large industrial design, the synergy between architecture and engineering is critical.
Scope of Work
- Review of space requirements.
- Assist in setting schematic design criteria.
- Preparation of preliminary designs sketches.
- Preparation of Presentation drawings, 3D views etc as required.
- Preparation of detailed working drawings
- Providing periodic supervision at important stages of construction, as and when required.